Demand of reminder on this product
WG6031-00 is a 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi module built based on Realtek’s RTL8189EM. WG6031-00 supports SPI (and SDIO if needed) interface. At the same time, it is a cost-effective 1T1R Wi-Fi module targeting the Internet of Things market.
WG6031-00 is as well certified by FCC, CE, and TELEC.
- Dimension 13mm(L) x 13mm(W) x 2.35mm(H).
- LGA-20 pin package.
- CMOS MAC, Baseband PHY, and RF in a single chip for 802.11b/g/n compatible WLAN.
- Complete 802.11n solution for 2.4GHz band.
- 72.2Mbps receive PHY rate and 72.2Mbps transmit PHY rate using 20MHz bandwidth.
- 150Mbps receive PHY rate and 150Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with 802.11n specification.
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g device while operating in 802.11n mode.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 70°C
You could also be interested in the following products :