Demand of reminder on this product
DIP Moduls: Compact and pin mounted
Because of their design, DIP modules are extremely compact: there is no PCB overhang, no drilled holes for assembly and no contact pads for connectors or cables. The viewing area is optimally sized and the large font makes reading easier.
Fast, easy assembly
This displays are simply inserted in the PCB and soldered in place. There are no screws, distance sleeves or cables required. This saves material and simplifies immediately the construction. There's a saving for every single display module during assembly. Alternatively diplays can be used with sockets.
All displays are shipped with market-standard controllers. This means that the existing hardware and software can continue to be used unchanged.
The displays forming a series are compatible both in terms of pins and dimensions. It is therefore a simple matter to use both a text display (e.g. 2 x 16) and a graphics display (e.g. 122 x 32) within a series without the need for any mechanical or hardware modifications. A subsequent upgrade, for example to 4 x 20 characters, is also possible without problems.
State-of-the-art display technology
Only top-quality materials are used. As a result, these displays are very easy to read and offer a high level of contrast. The design and manufacture of this display series guarantees minimum downtimes even under extreme conditions.
Very short delivery times
Because these displays are already being supplied in series production for hundreds of applications, we possess a large stock that allows us to cover even short-term requirements. This means that individual parts can usually be delivered ex stock and mostly hundreds of units are available.
With a standard operating temperature of -20..+70 °C, rapid response times are guaranteed even at -20 °C. Automatic temperature compensation is usually also built-in. 5V single-supply operation is possible in all cases thanks to the built-in voltage doublers (exception: EA DIP122).
* HIGH-CONTRAST LCD-SUPERTWIST DISPLAY
* BLUE BACKGROUD WITH WHITE CHARACTERS
* BLACK&WHITE FSTN
* EXTREME COMPACT WITH 75mm WIDTH
* BUILT-IN CONTROLLER SSD1803 (VERY SIMILAR TO HD44780)
* 4- AND 8-BIT INTERFACE FOR DATABUS
* SERIAL SPI-INTERFACE (SID, SOD, SCLK, CS)
* POWER SUPPLY +3.3V / TYP. 4mA (w./o. B./L.)
* OPERATING TEMP. RANGE -20..+70°C
* AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION BUILT-IN
* LED-BACKLIGHT WHITE, max. 75mA@+25°C
* 16 ICONS (BATTERY, ARROWS ETC.) AT THE TOP EDGE
* NO MONTING IS REQUIRED: JUST SOLDER INTO PCB
* SINGLE ROW SOCKET AVAILABLE: EA B254-12 (1 PC.)
* 128x64 GRAPHIC WITH SAME DIMENSION AND SAME PINOUT: EA DIP128
Download the PDF
You could also be interested in the following products :