Demand of reminder on this product
The Honeywell's HGuide n380 contains :
- i300 inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- provides a powerful dual-antenna, multi-frequency, multiconstellation RTK capability
- integration expertise blends the IMU andGNSS data to provide an accurate, robust navigation service to your application with all the functionalities that you need
- output data includes time stamped position, velocity, angular rate, linear acceleration, roll, pitch and heading information
- In dual-antenna mode, the device supports GNSS-based heading measurements and initialization.
KEY HONEYWELL ADVANTAGES :
- Honeywell proven navigation algorithms for air, land, and sea.
- World-class inertial sensor development, calibration, and compensation.
- Proven reliability, dependability, and ruggedness.
- Accepts RTCM3 GNSS corrections.
- Highest performing Inertial/ GNSS navigator of its size, weight, and price.
- Configuration flexibility. Only purchase the features you need.
- Multiple configurable communication ports.
- The HGuide n380 is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.
Download the PDF
You could also be interested in the following products :