Demand of reminder on this product
The Jorjin WG7831-DELF is a low cost 2.4GHz WLAN + Bluetooth system in package (SiP) module based on the WL1831 SoC from Texas Instruments. It contains a crystal, power amplifier, Tx filter and Tx/Rx switch as well as the necessary passive components to fully implement the 802.11b,g,n WiFi & Bluetooth 4.1 functions. It also integrates a chip antenna, making it easy to integrate without any knowledge of RF design.
The WG7831-DELF WLAN is connected to the host processor via a 1.8V SDIO interface, and the Bluetooth is connected via a UART. Linux and Android drivers are provided for a wide range of application processors, with WinCE and Windows Mobile drivers available from our partner network.
- Broad market certified module for Embedded Application Processors
- 2.4GHz WLAN (b,g,n) & BT (2.1/3.0/4.1)
- Integrated crystal oscillator, Tx/Rx switch, bandpass filter and chip antenna
- WLAN / Bluetooth Coexistance circuitry
- Based on TI Wilink8 45-nm CMOS technology.
- Seamless integration with TI Sitara and other application processors.
- FCC/ CE R&TTE certification
- Stamp hole package 22mm x 22mm x 2.5mm
- -20C to +75C operation.
Download the PDF
You could also be interested in the following products :