Demande de rappel sur ce produit
MC60 is a quad-band full-featured GSM/GPRS module using LCC castellation package. With an extensive set of Internet protocols (TCP, UDP, PPP, FTP, HTTP and SSL), it has integrated the GNSS technology for satellite navigation. Based on the latest 2G chipset, it has the optimal performance in SMS & data transmission as well as audio service even in harsh environments. It features Dual SIM Single Standby function.
MC60 module integrates both GPRS and GNSS engines in one compact and low profile SMT package. It supports EPOTM technology which provides predicted Extended Prediction Orbit to speed up TTFF without need of extra server. Based on EPO data, QuecFastFix Online function further reduces TTFF in cold start, making cold start TTFF comparable to that in hot start. EASYTM (Embedded Assist System) technology is also supported. It enables the GNSS engine to achieve a very fast first fix when there is no enough satellite information. MC60 additionally supports working in proven AlwaysLocate™ and GLP (GNSS Low Power) modes, which ensure great positioning accuracy while with very-low power consumption. The built-in LNA provides the module with improved RF sensitivity and exceptional acquisition/tracking performance even in weak signal areas.
The compact form factor, great positioning performance, low power consumption and dual (U)SIM card interfaces make MC60 the best choice for a wide range of M2M applications, such as automotive, telematics, wearable device, asset tracker, pet tracker, and so on.
● Ultra compact size: 18.7 × 16.0 × 2.1mm
● Multi navigation constellation: GPS/ GLONASS/ QZSS
● GNSS receiver channels: 99 acquisition/ 33 tracking channels
● Powerful AGPS functions: Autonomous AGPS EASYTM / Offline AGPS EPOTM / Online AGPS QuecFastFix
● Built-in LNA for better GNSS sensitivity (-167dBm@Tracking): able to use passive GNSS antenna without the need of any extra LNA
● Enhanced GNSS features: SDK command/ AIC/ LOCUS/ GLP
● GSM quad-band: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz
● Multi internet protocols: TCP/ UDP/ PPP/ HTTP/ FTP/ SSL
● Support Voice, SMS, QuecFOTATM , DSSS, OpenCPU
● Support Bluetooth V3.0: SPP & HFP-AG profiles
Complete Technial File on request
Télécharger le(s) PDF(S)
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :