Demande de rappel sur ce produit
EC20 Mini PCIe adopts the standard PCI Express® MiniCard form factor (MiniPCIe) and provides global network coverage on the connectivity of LTE. It delivers 50Mbps-up and100Mbps-down data rates on LTE FDD networks and can also be fully backward compatible with existing UMTS and GSM/GPRS networks. It contains three variants: EC20-E Mini PCIe, EC20-A Mini PCIe and EC20-C Mini PCIe, which makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks to ensure that it can connect even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EC20 Mini PCIe supports Rx diversity which allows the end-device to be equipped with two distinct cellular antennas improving the quality and reliability of the wireless connectivity. Leveraging the Multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology, its antennas at each end of the communications circuit are combined to minimize errors and optimize data speed. It also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity positioning GPS+GLONASS receiver.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as CPE, router, data card, rugged tablet, automotive, security and industry PDA.
● Worldwide LTE and UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Standard form factor ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
● GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
Complete technical file on request
Télécharger le(s) PDF(S)
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :