Demande de rappel sur ce produit
Quectel EC21 Mini PCIe is a series of LTE category 1 module adopting standard PCI Express® MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe). Especially optimized for M2M and IoT applications, it features cost-saving, low power LTE connectivity, and delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 10Mbit/s downlink and 5Mbit/s uplink. These make it ideal for numerous IoT applications that are not reliant on high speed connectivity but still require the longevity and reliability of LTE networks.
EC21 Mini PCIe contains 7 variants: EC21-V Mini PCIe, EC21-A Mini PCIe, EC21-AU Mini PCIe, EC21-J Mini PCIe, EC21-KL Mini PCIe, EC21-AUT Mini PCIe and EC21-E Mini PCIe. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can easily migrate from LTE to 2G or 3G networks.
EC21 Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as smart metering, tracking and tracing, fleet management, wearable devices, smart home gateways, digital signs, and even drones.
● Cost-effective, lower-power LTE connectivity optimized for broadband IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Standard PCI Express® MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
Complete technical file on request
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :