Demande de rappel sur ce produit
Quectel EG06 is a series of LTE Advanced category 6 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 12 LTE technology, it delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 300Mbit/s downlink and 50Mbit/s uplink peak data rates. Designed in the LGA form factor, EG06 is compatible with Quectel future Cat.9 module EG09, Cat.12 module EG12 and Cat.16 module EG16 , which will help customers to migrate between different categories in the future.
EG06 contains 5 variants (EG06-E, EG06-A, EG06-LA, EG06-APAC and EG06-AUTL) which are designed for different target regions and nearly cover all the main stream carriers worldwide.
EG06 supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage, etc.
● LTE-A Cat.6 module with LGA form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications
● Support LTE-A carrier aggregation
● Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA+ coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA*, eCall* and DTMF
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
Complete technical File available soon