Demande de rappel sur ce produit
L76, the extremely compact GNSS module, is a concurrent GNSS receiver with multiple GNSS systems. It provides simultaneous GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS open service L1 reception capability. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels, and 210 PRN channels, L76 can acquire and track any mix of multiple satellite signals.
Compared with using GPS only, enabling multiple GNSS systems generally increases the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and increases positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments.
Combining advanced AGPS called EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) and proven AlwaysLocate™ technology, L76 achieves the highest performance and fully meets the industrial standard. Additional feature of embedded logger function called LOCUS allows L76 to log position information to internal flash memory at default intervals of 15 seconds and provide typically more than 16 hours log capacity without adding cost.
Its super performance makes L76 ideal for automotive, industrial PDA, consumer and industry applications. Extremely low power consumption makes it easier to be applied to power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
● Extremely compact size, 10.1mm × 9.7mm ×2.5mm
● Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
● EASY™, an advanced AGPS technology without external memory
● Ultra low tracking power consumption, 18mA
● AlwaysLocate™, an intelligent algorithm for power saving
● LOCUS, an embedded logger solution with no need for host and external flash
● High sensitivity, -165dBm @Tracking, -148dBm @Acquisition
● 99 acquisition/ 33 tracking channels and 210 PRN channels
● Support DGPS, SBAS (WAAS/ EGNOS/ MSAS/ GAGAN)
● Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller
● Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km
● PPS VS. NMEA can be used for time service
Complete Technical File on request
Télécharger le(s) PDF(S)
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :