Demande de rappel sur ce produit
EP124 is a super high speed 10-bit LVDS 2-port to 4-port bridge. The chip converts 2-port LVDS input to 4-port LVDS output at a pixel rate of 330 MHz. The chip is capable of receiving dual-port 10-bit LVDS input at 165 MHz clock rate per port and convert it to 4-port 10-bit LVDS output at half the input clock rate. The chip adopts Explore’s proprietary eLVDS (Enhanced LVDS) technology which has the advantages of super high speed, low power consumption and wide operating voltage range (2.0V~2.75V) characteristics over the conventional LVDS technology.
EP124 supports LVDS transmission for flat panel display up to 1080p double frame rate (120 Hz) by using only 2 ports of LVDS cable/connectors. This will simply system connectivity and save system cost.
EP124 also supports inter-chip synchronization. By using 2 EP124 chips, 4-port to 8-port LVDS bridge can be achieved at a pixel rate of 660 MHz.
•Supports dual Port 10-bit LVDS input at 330 MHz pixel rate
•Supports 4-port 10-bit LVDS output at half of input clock rate
• Super high speed operation: 330 MHz pixel rate at 2.5V, 200 MHz pixel rate at 2.0V
• Supports TV Display resolution up to 1080p double frame rate (120 Hz)
• Supports inter-chip synchronization which provides a solution for 4-port to 8-ports LVDS bridge at a pixel rate of 660 MHz by using 2 EP124 chips
• Wide channel skew tolerance: 1/3 bit time
• Supports auto data alignment between ports
• Supports various port swapping scheme
• Supports Power Down Mode
• Single Power Supply
• Wide Operating Voltage Range (2.0V ~ 2.75V)
• 128-pin LQFP (Pb-free)
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :