Demande de rappel sur ce produit
The GS2971A is a multi-rate SDI integrated Receiver which includes complete SMPTE processing, as per SMPTE 425M, 292M and SMPTE 259M-C. The SMPTE processing features can be bypassed to support signals with other coding schemes.
The GS2971A integrates Gennum's adaptive cable equalizer technology, achieving unprecedented cable lengths and jitter tolerance. It features DC restoration to compensate for the DC content of SMPTE pathological signals.
The device features an Integrated Reclocker with an internal VCO and a wide Input Jitter Tolerance (IJT) of 0.7UI.
A serial digital loop-through output is provided, which can be configured to output either reclocked or non-reclocked serial digital data. The serial digital output can be connected to an external cable driver.
The device operates in one of four basic modes: SMPTE mode, DVB-ASI mode, Data-Through mode or Standby mode.
In SMPTE mode (the default operating mode), the GS2971A performs full SMPTE processing, and features a number of data integrity checks and measurement capabilities.
The device also supports ancillary data extraction, and can provide entire ancillary data packets through host-accessible registers. It also provides a variety of other packet detection and error handling features. All of these processing features are optional, and may be individually enabled or disabled through register programming.
Both SMPTE 425M Level A and Level B inputs are supported with optional conversion from Level B to Level A for 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit inputs.
In DVB-ASI mode, sync word detection, alignment and 8b/10b decoding is applied to the received data stream. In Data-Through mode all forms of SMPTE and DVB-ASI processing are disabled, and the device can be used as a simple serial to parallel converter.
The device can also operate in a lower power Standby mode. In this mode, no signal processing is carried out and the parallel output is held static.
Parallel data outputs are provided in 20-bit or 10-bit format for 3Gb/s, HD and SD video rates, with a variety of mapping options. As such, this parallel bus can interface directly with video processor ICs, and output data can be multiplexed onto 10 bits for a low pin count interface.
Up to eight channels (two audio groups) of serial digital audio may be extracted from the video data stream, in accordance with SMPTE 272M-C and SMPTE 299M.
The output audio formats supported by the device include AES/EBU and I2S, and two other industry standard serial digital formats. A variety of audio processing features are provided to ease implementation. Audio clocks are internally generated and provided by the device.
- Operation at 2.97Gb/s, 2.97/1.001Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 1.485/1.001Gb/s and 270Mb/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C and DVB-ASI
- Integrated adaptive cable equalizer
- Typical equalized length of Belden 1694A cable:
- 150m at 2.97Gb/s
- 250m at 1.485Gb/s
- 480m at 270Mb/s
- Integrated Reclocker with low phase noise, integrated VCO
- Serial digital reclocked, or non-reclocked output
- Integrated audio de-embedder for 8 channels of 48kHz audio
- Integrated audio clock generator
- Ancillary data extraction
- Optional conversion from SMPTE 425M Level B to Level A for 1080p 50/60 4:2:2 10-bit
- Parallel data bus selectable as either 20-bit or 10-bit
- Comprehensive error detection and correction features
- Output H, V, F or CEA 861 Timing Signals
- 1.2V digital core power supply, 1.2V and 3.3V analog power supplies, and selectable 1.8V or 3.3V I/O power supply
- GSPI Host Interface
- -20ºC to +85ºC operating temperature range
- Low power operation (typically 545mW)
- Small 11mm x 11mm 100-ball BGA package
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :