Demande de rappel sur ce produit
Quectel EC21 is a series of LTE category 1 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. It features cost-effective, low power LTE connectivity, and delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 10Mbit/s downlink and 5Mbit/s uplink. These make EC21 an ideal solution for numerous IoT applications that are not reliant on high speed connectivity but still require the longevity and reliability of LTE networks.
EC21 is compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module and multi-mode LTE EC20/EC25 module in the compact and unified form factor. It contains 9 variants: EC21-E, EC21-A, EC21-V, EC21-AUT, EC21-AUV, EC21-J, EC21-KL, EC21-AU and EC20-CEL. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can easily migrate from LTE to 2G or 3G networks.
EC21 supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as smart metering, wearable devices, environmental monitoring, asset tracking, fleet management, security and alarm systems, and so on.
● Cost-effective, lower-power LTE connectivity optimized for broadband IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA*, eCall*, QuecLocator and DTMF
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
Complete technical file on request
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :